On A Day Like Today

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Even though my alarm wasn't suppose to wake me until 11.30 I still managed to walk up at 06.30, my normally wake up time. It's very frustrating because I rarely get to sleep in. Feeling a bit like I have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Trying to gather my thoughts and get some work done while sipping on detox tea from Birt&Tang. It actually tastes quite nice, considering I'm not a big fan of tea.

Left my new fur coat I bought a few weeks ago with the dry cleaners yesterday. Its vintage and doesn't have a washing tag in it, so I had to lie and say that I've had it dry cleaned before, otherwise they wouldn't take it. Guess they don't want to take their chances with a piece that doesn't have the dry cleaning sign.
Hmm.. I just have to sit here and pray it doesn't turn into something my niece's Barbie could wear.

I'm going to the gym later on this evening. Might try to make it for the spinning class. The instructor is Satan in gym gear honestly! She will shout at you in her Russian accent if you slow down, even if it's just for a second and forget about cheating by kepping the resitance level low. She will come and check once in a while. She is much older than me and tiny but she still manage to kick my sorry ass everytime. I just need the motivation to go there. Once you're there and ready to start it's fine, it's just a matter of forcing myself to go.

I need to go and see my management sometime this week as well. A lady who used to work for one of the biggest modeling agencies in the UK reccently joined mine so I'm gonna go in and see her. Exciting!

Ok time to start getting ready for the gym.


No comments:

Post a Comment