Save Me A Candle

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Last night I came to the conclusion it was time to clean my room. Actually, I was rather forced to clean since I couldn't force myself through the door anymore because of everything lying around on the floor. For the last week and a half I've literally just gone home to sleep for a few hours so haven't had a chance to tidy up. Although I'm quite a messy person I really hate when it goes as far as it had yesterday. Maybe I'm more of a feng shui person than I thought? Sometimes it can be quite therapeutic to have a massive tidy up. I found lots of clothes I'd forgotten about under all the piles eveywhere. That actually sounds quite gross!   

Afterwards lying in bed with some lit vanilla candles I was quite pleased with what I'd accomplished.  
I wonder how long it will last for. Probably about a day or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment