New Bag!

Monday 28 March 2011


Monday, I do not like you. Not even a little bit. Not even at all. Just couldn't get to sleep last night, which was weird since I'd only got a few hours of sleep the night before.

There is something I have to admit. Today I bought the probably weirdest thing I've ever wanted online.
50 biodegradable plastic tumblers with matching lids. You might ask why anyone would ever buy such a thing. Blame it on my sleep deprivation. Ha! Anyway, I am planning to use them for my all the healthy smoothies I'm going to be making for breakfast from now on. I really need to start taking better care of myself. Because I'm so not a morning person I tend to oversleep and therefore have to skip breakfast (which I know is the most important meal of the day, yes mother). So from now on I'm planning to make a fruit&wholegrain smoothie in the evening  which I can have the next morning. Smoothies seems like a good breakfast option, especially for people like me who don't particularly fancy something stodgy in the morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment