Cookie Monster

Sunday 6 March 2011



I'm seriously spoiled! In bed with the computer and home made cheesecake, that my flatmate made for me. He also cooked me a patata frittata. Since he's Spanish it was really authentic, yum! Have tried to relax today, just cleaned my room a little bit and getting ready for a new week.

Last night (6am) a few people decided that the corridor outside my flat was the perfect after party place. And they thought they better be loud just in case no one could hear them clearly enough. It took an hour before they realised the spot they'd choose might not be the best one, that was one hour of me lying in bed with an angel one side and a devil on the other. The angel told me to let it go, while the devil told me to go and get my Halloween mask and scare the s**t out of them. As a matter of fact, they would probably have asked me to join them.     

No comments:

Post a Comment