You know who you are

Sunday 15 May 2011

It's so freckin cold outside, as I was walking home from the train I seriously looked forward to a cup of hot chocolate. That's not right in May! Had a lovely lunch today on Charlotte Street. We were sitting outside braving the weather and watched people walk by. It's amazing how great friends can make you feel. Sometimes you think you are fine by yourself but then you realise how much those close to you mean. I know I wouldn't survive without mine. That's probably one of the most important lessons my parents taught me. Keep your friends near. There will be times when you can't see them as often, when you live such different lives and opsticals are standing in the way of seeing them. But true friends will be there no matter what. Living abroad has really taught me a great deal about myself and those around me. I know my friends are there for me no matter what country I'm in. When I go back home it's like I never left. Friends will see you through the good times, they will pick you up and carry you when you're down and they will share all the experiences with you. For what would I life be without friends? Happy Sunday guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment